Tuesday, November 15, 2005

The Far Side of the Moon

In my first movie post I would like to strongly recommend The Far Side of the Moon (2003 Robert Lepage). We watched it last night in my Francophone Cinema class and I enjoyed more than most films I have seen this year. It was made in Quebec and it was based on a one man play. There are many trippy dream sequences (a la The Big Lebowski) and the movie starts depressing and ends very pleasantly. Any film fan will find something they enjoy about this film. The only problem with accessing this film is that, well it is hard to access in the US. Most university libraries should have it, and it is available for purchase on Amazon.com. Other than that, I guess just take a road trip to Canada and buy it. It would almost be worth it.

Till Next time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home